Mobile Physiotherapy Service | Home & Facility Visitations | Falls Prevention Program | Aged Care | Sports Injuries | Pain | Post Surgical Rehabilitation | Telehealth Consultations | Sutherland Shire & St George Districts
Mobile Physio 2U are socially and ethically committed to preventing the transmission of Covid-19, and to protect our clients and therapists to ensure uninterrupted services.
We would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that we will remain open provide services to you, our valued clients, to help you to recover from surgery, illness, injury or to manage your health or ongoing conditions.
In the current environment of social distancing and isolation requirements our service will continue to support you. As a part of our obligations and ongoing commitment to the implementation of safety measures with physiotherapy, we are undertaking the following steps.
- We practice strong infection control policies to minimise any risk.
- We have heightened hand and machine hygiene routines and sanitization
- We ask clients to cancel if they, or anyone in their home are experiencing flu-like symptoms, if they or anyone in their home have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- We encourage mandatory reporting of flu-like symptoms (for them or anyone in their home) and physiotherapists abstinence from work duties until tested & cleared. (We have had no confirmed or suspected cases to date within our team or clients)
- We offer Telehealth services where applicable
- We have completed a mandatory short questionnaire and undertaken the COVID-19 Infection Control training course as per the Department of Health
Free Download – 3 Phase Falls Prevention ProgramClick HERE for information & sample exercises relating to our 3 Phase Falls Prevention Program
Our Range of Services
- If you need help to prevent a fall, be more mobile, regain confidence and be more independent - we can help.
- If you have a sports injury and need treatment and rehabilitation - we can help.
- If you've got muscle, joint, arthritis, back or neck pain - we can help.
- If you've had orthopedic surgery - we can help.
All in the comfort and convenience of your own home!
Q. Why physiotherapy ?
Click HERE for information on why physiotherapy is beneficial.
Why Choose Mobile Physio 2U ?
About Our Service
Mobile Physio 2U
We provide a personalized physiotherapy treatment & rehabilitation service for people of all ages, focusing on the elderly in the Sutherland Shire & St George District.
We want to enable clients to maximize their function, mobility, stay strong and independent. We combine proven scientific evidence that promotes exercise as beneficial, and with our expert skills & knowledge as physiotherapists, to help you move and feel better, reduce pain & build confidence. As a result, you can keep doing the things that make you happy.
We can design exercise and rehab programs just for you or your loved one, to harness the positive effect of exercise on your body. With our close supervision & fun attitude, we'll create a safe, social and supportive environment to help achieve your goals.
The focus is on you or your loved one. Regain confidence & independence in the comfort, safety & convenience of your own home or aged care facility.
Duncan is my mums physiotherapist and sees her twice a week. He is a very kind, gentle, genuine and passionate person about looking after elderly people. Mum really enjoys having him look after her and looks forward to their sessions. He is a very special man and excellent physiotherapist.Sonia Miranda, NSW
Duncan is very professional about his work. He is courteous, punctual and has your best interest at heart. I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone with a problem that needs attention.Ron Caringbah, NSW
Duncan has been great with my Dad. He relates so well with him. This has been just as important as delivering a high level standard of physio care he provides at each session.Susan Sylvania, NSW
It is rare to meet someone who exceeds your professional expectation, with the added personal attributes of empathy, patience and kindness. Duncan is one such person. He has enhanced our quality of life for which we are extremely grateful.Margaret Caringbah South, NSW